Nexxia Shop >Audio Accessories >HDMI Switch Boxes >
HDMI Switch Boxes
A Range of HDMI Switch boxes which can be used to expand the number of input you have into a HD Ready TV. These are all HDMI 1.3c compliant, some of the HDMI Switch Boxes have remote control as well.
Also see our Range of Audio Video AV Switch Boxes.
|With this advanced splitter you can play a HDMI source, like a DVD player or satellite receiver, on 2 LCD or Plasma screens at the same time. The splitter also supports HDCP suited devices. Due to the built-in enhancer both the video as well as the the audio signal keep their quality level. |
For an optimal sound and image use the high quality HDMI cables from the KÖNIG series: CMP-CE..
• Full HD 1080P
• Supports 12-Bit deep colour
• Resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
• High performance up to 2.5 GBps/250 MHz
• Compatible with HDMI 1.3
• HDCP support
• LED indication: power, selected channel & port
• Built-in equalizer
• Length: 7.2cm
• Width: 9.2cm
• High: 2.4cm
click to view large image
The VS184 HDMI Splitter is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of digital high definition video to four displays at the same time. It supports all HDMI-enabled equipment, such as DVD players, satellite set-top boxes and all HDMI displays.
The VS184 HDMI Splitter is HDCP (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant, making it effective for use with all HDMI displays in home theater applications, as well as in corporate, educational and commercial settings.
• Connects one HDMI A/V source to four HDMI displays at the same time
• Supports high-resolution video – HDTV resolution of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (1920x1080); VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA (1600x1200), WUXGA (1920x1200)
• Supports 12-bit Deep Color for HDMI formats
• Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 HDMI signals.
• Long distance transmission – 20 m (24 AWG HDMI standard cable) and 15 m (28AWG HDMI standard cable)
• DDC compatible
• HDMI 1.3b compliant
• HDCP 1.1 compliant
• Signaling rates up to 2.25Gbits in support of 1080p display
• All-metal casing
• LED indication of display devices
• Plug-and-play – no software installation required
• Easy and affordable way to take your home theater system to the next level, or upgrade presentations, training, and video broadcasts in a corporate, educational, or commercial setting.