A standard black 50mm by 50mm Sized Euromodular insert which once connected to 240v Power supply, will be able to Charge most mobile devices. Please ENSURE this is installed by a competent and qualified Electrician.
The charger can be installed wherever there is an existing mains socket with a suitable back box. Refer to installations instructions for notes on wallplate and mounting box compatibility.
The unit must be installed by a competent person, in accordance with the current IEE Wiring Regulations (BS7671). Installation instructions are supplied with each unit.
The charger has been developed to work with most modern day portable USB devices such as:
- Mobile Phones Tablets (Apple iPad, Blackberry Playbook, Motorola Xoom etc.)
- E-readers (Amazon Kindle, Bookeen Cybook etc.)
- Satelite Navigation (TomTom, Garmin etc.)
All the modules comply with the following EC Directives:
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- ROHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC
- REACH Directive 1907/2006
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- IEC 60950-1IEC 61000-6-1/3
- Output 5v at 1 Amp.